In 2017, World Dance Apparel was founded after we realized there were not enough performance wear options that were affordable, stylish and would be able to stand out during a competition.
We have made it our goal to provide fashionable options WORLDWIDE!
Each item is hand selected; giving you a variety of options to chose from. Shoes, apparel, and performance costumes; we got it all!
Are you an instructor, Director, or influencer? Then we would love to partner with you! World Dance Apparel offers discounts and sponsorships to schools, teams, and influencers who are involved in performing arts. For more information, please send us a message by visiting the "Contact us" page.
CUSTOM MADE ORDERS:
Custom made orders will NOT be discussed by phone - please keep all details in one email: email@example.com
Please read the information below. We will need the following information to provide an accurate price estimate.
- Are these item(s) for a professional production? If you are part of a performing group (i.e. Theater, Opera, Ballet, Salsa Team, Drag Queen Performance, Mardi Gras, Bachata Team or Singers, etc.), or are producing for film, TV or other media, please inform us of your production deadline, the number of actors/characters/individuals involved, and what your specific design/construction needs are including sketches, pictures, or any ideas you may have.
- What is your deadline? Please prepare for your performance/competition with PLENTY OF TIME (We suggest at least 1-2 months in advance, specially during holiday season). Lead times will vary depending on the complexity and quantity of items needed. Once we receive all relevant information we will be able to give you a time estimate.
- What type of garment do you need? Please be prepared to show photos, sketches or other details related to your custom order. Although we understand the need to get inspiration, we will not accept sketches, photos, or other items stolen from other designers. Our staff will ask that you modify the garment significantly so we respect the artistry done by those designers.
- Do you have a fabric preference? Fabric choices will vary according to the complexity of the costume and the look of the costume. Other factors to consider are durability and comfort, your climate, and whether the outfit will be worn indoors or outdoors.
- What is your height and size information? (i.e. height, chest, waist around the belly button line - not your pants waist size - and hip circumferences) This will help us estimate yardage requirements. Please note we need your actual body measurements, NOT store bought garment sizes obtained from the labels, i.e. pants, shirt or coat sizes.
- What is your budget range? We strive to offer handsome, durable, yet cost-effective goods and garments professionally made from the best quality materials available. Once we know your budget range, we can make suggestions for fabrics, stones, and design methods.
Once we review all details and agree on a design, we will send a measurement sheet for you to fill out and return back to us. We will send an invoice and once we receive FULL payment we will start production.
PRODUCTION AND SHIPPING TIME
Lead times will vary depending on the complexity or the quantity of the items ordered. If the item you ordered is in stock, it will be shipped shortly after the order has been placed. If the item is not in stock, it takes about 25-30 business days to be finished depending on the season. During holiday season (November-January) items will take longer to be finished. Please let us know if you have a specific deadline BEFORE placing your order so that we can determine if it can be ready on time.
For lead times on Custom Made orders please read section above.
Shipping times will vary depending on the carrier and the season. Most of our orders are shipped through DHL Express and they usually take between 5-8 business days to be delivered (during holiday season it might take a few extra days).
RETURN POLICY (30 days)
This return and exchange policy applies to all purchases made throughout our website and mobile applications.
Online purchases (BESPOKE/CUSTOM MADE ITEMS DO NOT APPLY) made throughout the website are valid for exchange, or store credit only. WE DO NOT OFFER REFUNDS AT THIS MOMENT. Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since you received your product, unfortunately we won't be able to process an exchange or offer store credit.
To be eligible for en exchange/store credit, your item must be unwashed, unworn, with all tags attached, and in the same condition in which you received it. It must also be in its original packaging.
Gift cards, Bespoke, Sale items or Custom Made items, Jewelry, Tights, Fishnets.
HOW TO PROCESS A RETURN:
To complete your return, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org notifying us you wish to return your item and the reasons for the return. We offer FREE Returns on damaged products, products missing parts or if you received the incorrect item. We will email you a Prepaid Return Label for you to print, attach to the package and drop if off at your local carrier. If the reason for the return is different from any of the options above you can return the item back to us using the shipping carrier of your choice and you will be responsible for the shipping cost.
Please return items to:
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
Exchanges (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to let you know whether it qualifies for a return or not. If you are approved, then your exchange or store credit will be processed.
IF THE ITEM IS NOT IN ITS ORIGINAL CONDITION, IF IT'S DAMAGED, WASHED, WORN, OR MISSING PARTS FOR REASONS NOT DUE TO OUR ERROR, OR IF IT HAS BEEN MORE THAN 30 DAYS SINCE THE ITEM WAS DELIVERED, IT WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR EXCHANGE OR STORE CREDIT.
Orders can be canceled within 3 days of placing the order for a full refund. Unfortunately orders CAN NOT be canceled after that since production has started. You would have to wait until you receive your order and process a return (see Return Policy above).
We are not responsible for lost or stolen packages. After orders ship out we are not responsible for shipping carrier delays.